Friday, February 10, 2006

Up-to-Date Entries for Today's World


I will tell you about my hurt,
If you will talk about your money.
Then we will compare notes
On how we both have bills.

Do you have a pencil ready?
These are high in interest
And I see no way out
Of the house I drive.

Do you leave the door open,
When it snows sledding snow?
No one comes in from the cold
And the hot chocolate is still powder.

I've sold my geraniums at times
To cover the cost of disappearing.
Only to reappear, and wonder
Who the hell took my flowers?

3 Comments:

Blogger vandorsten said...

HAHAHAHA... "who the hell took my flowers"

now that, my friend, is poetic verse.

11:20 AM  
Blogger epalmer said...

Money . . . no pun intended.

11:32 AM  
Blogger J Eisenback said...

double ewe tee eff mistah pegg

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home