Friday, March 24, 2006

When I come in this room and close

the door behind me, I am allowed
to do whatever I like.

And so I ask, what would you like
to do? or where would you like to go?
Doesn’t matter to me,
however, choose
quickly.
The coffee is entering
the general population of my
blood.

Here is what I mean:
I am writing this in Chinese.
I am in China.
In China hearing Neil Young sing
Ohio,
wondering what the hell it’s about
because I can’t understand it and
I’ve never heard anything like it before.

Now we’re in a blimp with…
well,
I would tell you,
but I hate name-dropping poems.
So just pick someone.
See them?
I do, and I like your selection.
Although I thought that he (or she) would have been
taller.

Not to be selfish, but this next one is for me.
You may stay if you like, but it may make
you feel a little awkward.

My mother and I are walking at dusk
and she feels no pain.

3 Comments:

Blogger Enigma Productions Photography said...

YOU SWEET BASTARD

9:10 AM  
Blogger Allie said...

i agree with oldhops, minus the 'you'

11:35 AM  
Blogger DrD said...

I agree with both of you, without the you or the bastard (I happen to know he isn't)

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home