Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pure Life


I heard
every
muffled word
of your 101 degree
conversation.

I thought it was
funny
that you were still
dripping with
discourse
when you
pointed
to the water bottle on my desk,
a towel around your
neck
saying,
"Write me a poem about that
water bottle."

While you were
outside my window,
I heard every word,
but understood none
of them. But when
your friend
came in the room,
I looked at the water
I saw the water
and you
and her
and then she talked…

When she left
I told you to marry her.

"Just write the poem
about the water bottle Pegg."
So here it is:

Why would you ever
drink
tap water
again?

2 Comments:

Blogger Hahn House said...

i will do whatever I want....gosh!

12:22 AM  
Blogger Enigma Productions Photography said...

You will marry her, It will go down like this. so don't fight it young one.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home